Friday, April 6, 2007

All better

This is the first day I'm willing to say we are really all better. Jessie's nose is still running a bit, but she's finally acting like herself - her cheerful, easy-going self. Yea! After a long few weeks, here's my summary: the boys were easy and didn't complain when they were sick; the girls were fussy and difficult. Jessie would cry all day and then Emma would cry all night.
My belief is men are generally more wimpy about being sick than women (my dad excluded - I can't think of any area in which he could be described as wimpy) but they must learn that later in life. :)


Here's what they look like now - well, three of them.

1 comment:

Janet said...

That's certainly great news, Carol! I'm glad everyone will be well for Easter.

Have a blessed Sunday morning celebration of the resurrection - and then a quiet afternoon watching the Masters. :-)