Saturday, January 20, 2007

Profiles

Thought I'd let you know the boys and I filled out our profile information in case you want to know some things about us. Maybe Toby will do his soon. Emma wanted to tell all her favorite things, too, but she's not on here as a contributor so I'll just write them in this post. I guess we don't watch many little girl movies. :)

Emma's Favorite Movies:
Harry Potter, The Silver Chair, Star Wars

Emma's Favorite Books:
Beowulf, Farmer Duck, Harold and the Purple Crayon, If you Give a Pig a Pancake, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie, Double Trouble in Walla Walla, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Emma's Favorite Music:
Hallelujah (this is What Can I do but Praise You), Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door (but she sings it “Kevin’s door”)

Emma's Interests:
Drawing, Listening to stories, My dad, My mom, Jake, Ryan, Jessie

No comments: