Saturday, February 3, 2007

Fashion Central




Here, we have normal Saturday attire at the Smith house. Toby's wearing his new Helly Hanson...I don't think I know what those things are called. Notice the stylish duct-tape arm band. A fly-away ember from one of his burn piles burned a small hole in his jacket and that's his patch job. He's finally starting to look like his dad (that's a good thing, in my opinion - I love Smithy). Then there's Emma - she doesn't realize that when people stay in their pajamas all day on a Saturday it's because they're staying indoors all day. The mis-matched mittens is becoming a classic Smith look - I bet Jake's socks don't match today either. Sigh.








There, that's better.


(No one can tell she's wearing Jake's bright red boxers underneath.)











Ryan, Jake, and Emma were dressing up for some sort of party they were pretending to have and, while Emma chose the above party dress, this is what the boys thought fitting.


Jake is wearing a shower curtain - it's all the rage these days.

5 comments:

Linz said...

Yeah, I was thinking of wearing a shower curtain myself!

Great post Carol!

toby said...

Bibs, they are called bibs. :-)

carol said...

Ah, I see. Are you thinking that makes them sound cooler?

toby said...

Just the fact that, if you are coold enough to wear something called "bibs", you must be pretty cool indeed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.